Sunday, September 7, 2008

Director of Creativity

Provo Craft Spanish Fork, Utah

As many of you know I started a new adventure at the beginning of the summer. I became the new Director of Creativity for Provo Craft.
First of all, I love my title! I could not have dreamed up a better job description for myself. I feel like I've been doing alot of Directing, and now I need to catch up on the "Creativity" part.
It has been crazy since I started. I've traveled to China, California, Chicago, New York, and Arkansas, just since June. In just the next few weeks I get to add Florida and Texas to the list, plus probably more China!
While I do miss "Just Jinger" it has felt good to let that creative child grow up and go on it's own way, and move to a new endeavor. The wonderful part of this new transition is that I still get to be heavily involved in the Scrapbook industry, seeing all my old friends, and I get a chance to meet new friends with Provo Craft. The funniest part of my new job is that no one knows me as "Just Jinger." I have fondly been given a new nickname, "Snap!"

4 comments:

kristy,kelly,killian said...

WOW! Look at you go! Your blog looks awesome! You will have to show me how you did your background and all the fun stuff on it. The only thing you need now is a playlistl, you can go to my blog and scroll down to the bottom and create your own. It is fun to keep up with you and your clan, we don't get to gab monday mornings about our weekends anymore. I will reinvite you to my blog.

Erinn said...

Jinger -

I am so excited that you started a blog. I love it! This will be a great way to keep track of you and your busy life. Your kids are getting so big, they are so stinkin' cute! Easton is going to be quiet the little heartbreaker. And Maycee is such a gorgeous girl, keep her away from boys at least until she is 30!

You need to post pictures of your new house, I'd love to see it.

Sharla said...

Hey Jing!

Cute blog, I love it. It'll make it easy to keep track of you and your cute fam, since I'm so far from home.

Love you lots! I'll see you soon - I'm on my way back to Utah tomorrow!

sharon said...

I love the idea of the blog. I just need to get mine going now. Great job. I agree with Erinn, you need to post pictures of your new house.